Times of the day:
We are open from 8:40am where children are invited to come in and settle into class.
Start of the day: 8:45am
Breaktime: 10:15am - 10:30am
Lunchtime: 12:15pm - 1:15pm
End of the day: 3:15pm
Punctuality is important as learning starts when the bell goes, we encourage all pupils to arrive early so they are settled and ready to learn at 8:45am. Any pupils that are persistently late (after 8:55am) will be monitored.
Children need comfortable clothing and footwear so that they are not hampered or restricted by clothing in their activities.
The school uniform is compulsory (red jumper/cardigan, white polo shirt and black/grey trousers/skirts).
- Grey, black, or white plain tights
- Red sweatshirts or cardigans
- White polo shirts
- Red/white gingham summer uniform dress
- Red or white headscarves
- White socks for girls
- Plain black shoes, no coloured laces or plain black boots (no heels)
- Summer footwear should have a stable back, be plain and sensible, in black or white (no flimsy, strappy or heeled sandals)
- Old shirts for art lessons.
- Sent to school in a named P.E. bag
- Black P.E. shorts
- White P.E. t-shirt
- Leggings/tracksuit bottoms may be worn for P.E. when suitable (navy blue, black or grey)
- Plain practical trainers or plimsolls.
Please name all items of your child’s clothing and continue to check that the name has not come off in the wash.
The children may wear watches to school (not for P.E.) and they must accept responsibility for them. If children have pierced ears they may wear studs.
No extreme hairstyles (patterns shaved in hair) will be allowed.